Friday, June 25, 2010

My random thinkings....

Why is it that it that the weeks go so slowly....
until you look back and realize how many have gone by.

We're now 27 weeks and 1 day pregnant, this only leaves 12 weeks and 6 days until our due date. How in the world is time going so fast but so slow all at the same time? Lillys room is painted, the crib is assembled, and there is a rocking chair. We still need to get her a dresser, one thats not too tall or too long (Limitted space) but short enough we can put the changing pad on top of. I think I finished the Baby Shower Guest Lists today; but I have a fear that I forgot numerious important people. My glucose test is next week, Im hoping and praying that I don't have gestational diabetes. There is so much to think about and do. And honestly I just want to meet my little girl. I know its early. I want her to healthy and strong. So I'll try my hardest to be patient and wait but its so hard! I smile each night as Shawn and I read the bible to Lilly. She is a blessing from God. I pray that we can be the parents that God desires us to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment