Monday, June 28, 2010

How far along? 27 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs
Maternity clothes? Need more asap, im so bored with what I have but can't see buying a ton when you only wear them for such a short time
Stretch marks? Yep! My belly will never be the same!
Sleep: It comes and goes....
Best moment this week: When Shawn brought home Lilly's rocking chair!!
Movement: Usually in the evenings, I think she's already confused night for day!
Food cravings: Watermelon!
Symptoms: Tiredness, Uncomfortableness, shortness of breath.
Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!
Belly Button in or out? innie for now...it keeps getting more and more shallow!
What I miss: Energy! Touching my toes!
What I am looking forward to: Drs appointment
Weekly Wisdom: My Glucose test is this week, I've been told to get a fat straw!
Milestones: Lilly weighs 2+ lbs and we're in our 3rd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment