Monday, June 21, 2010

Maternity Monday!

How far along? 26 Weeks 4 daysTotal weight gain/loss: 16lbs
Maternity clothes? Need more asap, im so bored with what I have but can't see buying a ton when you only wear them for such a short time
Stretch marks? Yep! My belly will never be the same!Sleep: Has been decent this week! :)
Best moment this week: Shawns 1st Fathers Day!
Movement: Usually in the evenings, I think she's already confused night for day!
Food cravings: Peanut Butter & Jelly, Watermelon
Symptoms: Tiredness, Uncomfortableness!!
Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!
Belly Button in or out? innie for now...it keeps getting more and more shallow!
What I miss: Energy! Touching my toes!
What I am looking forward to: A quiet week!!
Weekly Wisdom: Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. ~Joyce Armor
Milestones: Our baby is likely almost 2 lbs! And we head into our 3rd trimester this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment