Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another belated Maternity Monday...

How far along? 25 weeks 6days
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs
Maternity clothes? Need more asap, im so bored with what I have but can't see buying a ton when you only wear them for such a short time
Stretch marks? Yep! My belly will never be the same!
Sleep: Has been rough! And Bronchitis and Ear Infections don't help!
Best moment this week: Talking Baby with Liz and Sarah Ann! Its so much fun to hang out with other pregnant mommas!
Movement: Lilly picks and chooses when she wants to be active....
Food cravings: Chicken Noodle Soup and Pickles of course!
Symptoms: Tiredness, Uncomfortableness!!
Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!
Belly Button in or out? innie for now...it keeps getting more and more shallow!
What I miss: Energy! Touching my toes!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling better its been a rough couple of weeks! The possibility of getting a 2nd baby friendly car!
Weekly Wisdom: Make time to recoup from sickness!
Milestones: Our baby is likely almost 2 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment