Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maternity Monday....on wednesday!

So I saw this on someone else's blog today and I thought I would steal it! :) I think I'll try to do this every monday except for this week since today is wednesday!


How far along? 23 weeks 6days!!


Total weight gain/loss: approx 10lbs


Maternity clothes? Pants have to be maternity. I can still wear some of my longer pre pregnancy shirts.


Stretch marks? Yep! My belly will never be the same!


Sleep: Not as well as I used to. I toss between my left and right side. And need atleast one early morning bathroom trip!


Best moment this week: When Lilly had hiccups! Its was fun to learn what they were and to feel her so rythmically! Shawn loved it!


Movement: Lilly is kind of lazy but she's been moving more and more lately!


Food cravings: Cheetos, Strawberrries, Pickles - Luckly not at the same time!


Symptoms: Heartburn, Tums are my friend! Tiredness!


Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!


Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!


Belly Button in or out? innie for now...it keeps getting more and more shallow!


What I miss: Energy! Touching my toes!


What I am looking forward to: Working on Lillys room, seeing her Crib put together, Younglife club on Saturday!


Weekly Wisdom: Paint colors look bolder on the wall than at the store!


Milestones: 1 week till Viability! (the ability of an infant to survive outside the womb.)


No comments:

Post a Comment