Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just an update...

We're 10 weeks this week! It seems that time is both flying by and standing still all at the same time. Its still kinda surreal. The cat is totally out of the bag at this point. People at work even know now. Its been so nice having the girls at work know to be honest! So many of them have great advice and insight! Its so encouraging to have so many people that care about me! The most common question....how are you feeling? Lately I wonder if they really want me to answer that! Because its been pretty crummy! I'm so nauseous, I vomit often, Im tired always. But I know that it will be worth it! I also know that after the 1st trimester it will likely lessen if not disappear completely. Some days are better than others....I do however look forward to bedtime!

Shawns dad is in town for a few days...he is so sweet! He is making us porkchops with rice for dinner tonight! Im so looking forward to it! A real dinner! Honestly lately if it takes more than 15 minutes to cook...forget it!

Shawn will be out of town this weekend. He is going to Mens camp in eastern oregon. It will be a good time for him and the guys but I will miss him. I feel like I depend on him so much right now! Maybe I can hit my parents up while he is gone...there are some good things about living in the same town as your parents!! I think that is all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment