Monday, March 29, 2010

So it goes...

We are one month closer to meeting our little sweet pea! We're now 14 weeks pregant! Which means soon we will find out if our baby is going to be a little girl or boy! I have a doctors appointment this week which we should get to schedule our big ultrasound at! Normally I see the Doctor every four weeks so Im thinking our ultrasound will likely be the last week of April! Im so excited! Besides I love every opportunity that we get to watch little one. My mom is going to come to this appointment too! She is very excited! And Im excited for her to get to watch little one! I've got money that says she'll cry!!

What else has happened in the last month? We took a trip to Colorado which was a lot of fun! We were able to witness one of my dear friends wedding. And all the stuff that goes along with weddings! Congrats Doug & Cory White!! Then we drove up into the mountains to visit some dear friends that we haven't seen since our wedding; which has been way to long! They live in beautiful Glenwood Springs! They opened there home to us and let us stay there! It was so nice and so relaxing! Thank You Jared & Ann!

That has been our excitement lately....Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. 1 more month!! So lucky!! I cannot wait for our anatomy scan I think it will be around May 12th! UGH hurry it up already! CO is beautiful, so jealous! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete