Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busyness Reigns!

Busyness is reigning in our household! And so much has gone on since I last blogged! I don't know how regular bloggers keep up!

 Lilly's 1st Airlplane Ride







 Lillyan's 1st Temper Tantrum

Anyways we had a wonderful trip to Virginia Beach! We visited with family, flew across the country, dealt with horrible airline staff, meet some wonderful "new" family, it was eventful! But so relaxing! Lillyan did incredibly well on the airplane! So much better than I could have expected! Other than a few fussy moments she was perfect! Shawn finally got to meet some of my extended family! :) Hopefully he is still happy about marrying into this family :) Ha. No turning back now! He's stuck with us and all of our quirkiness!  I met my cousin Bobby's wife Samantha! And my Cousin Josh's new wife Jessica! Both are wonderful woman! Lilly got to meet a ton of new people and liked them all! We went to my Cousin Josh's wedding! It was such an honor to be present at their wedding! We think married people are pretty great! :) Lillyan got to meet her Great Grandma Strohmeyer! It was such a fun long weekend.

Its funny I swear we brought a different baby home with us! Lilly was barely rolling over when we left. Now she is rolling, and bouncy, pusing herself up, scooting backwards! Its amazing what a week can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment