Monday, August 16, 2010

Shawn commented to me this morning that I hadn't updated our blog since July. So here we are. I feel like so much has happened since then. I wish I had been better about updating simply because I don't remember everything that has happened since! EEK!

Lillyan Grace is due in just over 5 weeks! I don't know how it can be so soon! But at the same time I think she should be here already because I feel like I've been pregnant forever already! Her nursery is making progress! Here are some pictures:


We've taken a breast feeding class that was two weeks long and this week is our last Child birthing class, of a 6 week series. It really has been an eye opening experience. I never realized how many choices I have during the birth of our daughter! I've had 3 showers...one at work, one in Washington with Shawns family and one here locally. They've been so much fun! I've realized how much we are loved and how loved our little girl will be! Here are some shower pictures...
To say our life has been eventful lately would be an understatement. Its been crazy busy but so much fun! We can't wait to meet our new little girl!

We have been in transition with our church. We sold our building and are now meeting in our new permanent location! We are meeting at the Stafford Center in Tualatin now. Its a unique setup but one we are super excited about. There are 4 churches that are meeting on the campus. Two at 9am and two at 11am. We've been able to combine resources and work together for the kingdom! Its exciting to see the potential we have networking together and the impact we can have in the area!

Hopefully I will be better and updating this thing and keep you in the loop a little more from now on! --Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment