Thursday, May 27, 2010

What was that!?!?!

So last night I am sitting in the recliner...with my feet up! Helps to reduce swelling you know! I was annoyed at the TV....watching all the season finale's of my favorite shows. All of the sudden it was hard to breathe. Not impossible, I guess it was more like I was winded. Like I had just went running instead of being lazy watching TV. And all of the sudden it was like I could feel the baby's heartbeat. I know that there is no way I could of felt the baby's heartbeat through all of stuff in between Her and I. But it was rhythmic. I thought I was losing it! I sat there just trying to figure out what was going on! Especially since I could feel it from the outside! By now I think I've lost my marbles. So I have Shawn come and feel and he can feel it too! (Great! At least we're losing our marbles together now!) So I call my mom. Maybe this wasn't the best idea and she also now thinks I'm losing it. She said the baby is probably kicking you. I'm in this dazed phase! Its all so strange. I felt her moving before but this was much more than that! Something was seriously moving inside of me! With Rhythm! Heck, I don't have rhythm...glad my baby does!!

I them proceeded to look up what kicks felt like in my what to expect when you are expecting book and I feel asleep...and that friends was my evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment