Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Short weeks, weddings, and beach trips!

Today is tuesday, I thought monday was going to last forever. Isn't it strange how when we have short work weeks they seem to last the longest? And its a busy week so you'd think it would be faster! Last night I had dinner with an amazing young lady. I say young lady because I realize that is what she now is....tonight dinner with friends....tomorrow, work at the church....Thursday, walking with a friend and Friday is all about hubs and the beach! I can't wait! Its suppose to be warm! And Im so excited. A long weekend at the beach! Intermixed with a wedding on Saturday. Bring on the beach and as always we have to stop in tillamook and have cheese. So bring on the Beach and Cheese....week please hurry so I can have beach and cheese, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment