Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thoughts from Jessica...

Its crazy to think back a year ago. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It was a week before my wedding and I had way too much to do. How a year can change your life. Today I am grocery shopping and cleaning. Budgeting and paying bills. Thinking about my anniversary beach trip and wondering how I can cut back our household expenses to get enough cash together for a down payment on a house. Instead of hanging out in groups it more of hanging out in couples, some of those couples have kids or they will have them soon. I guess its called growing up...I kinda like it. Although sometimes I miss the care free life I lived a few years back. But I wouldn't change anything. God continues to Bless us even in our imperfections!

No comments:

Post a Comment