Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The begining....

Hello! We are Shawn & Jessica...some of you may know us and some of you may not. For those of you who don't we are who we are. Sometimes we are a little crazy! Sometimes we have too much fun! We love Jesus! We love the Youth Ministry that God has entrusted us with! We love Coffee! Shawn works for Mastercraft Furniture in their office. He does a little bit of everything from customer service to graphic design for marketing materials. Jessica works for Mentor Graphics, she is the corporate receptionist. We are youth pastors at Lake Oswego Christian Center. We got married in April 26, 2008. Feel free to follow our blog as we do life together.....

--Shawn & Jessica







2 comments:

  1. Ok, if I'm going to follow the lives of Jessica and Shawn, I'm going to need more updates and blog entries than just one tesing me about all the wonderful adbventures that I get to have vicariously through you.

    I'll check back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, apprently I'm retarded. I was thinking today was the 15th...*sigh* its been a long week.

    You guys are great, regardless.

    ReplyDelete