Monday, January 9, 2012

A skinnier year.

I know what you are thinking...Its January and here is another blog about weight loss. Well you're right. Last month I had to find a new Primary Care Physician. I found one that I really love. One I can be completely honest with. She did some precautionary labs, which came back with some elevated liver enzyme numbers. I scheduled a followup appointment to review numbers with me and she told me that I need to get serious about losing this extra weight. I wanted to anyways. But when a doctors tells you that you need to it seems to hit home a little harder!

Good thing is...I know how to do this. I know how to cook healthier. I know how to go to the gym. Now I just need to keep working it into my schedule! Here is to a healthier 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment