Friday, January 6, 2012

A house of Sickies!

On wednesday night I made dinner and then felt wiped out. I know I thought Im coming down with something. Lilly already had a border line cold. Yesterday I stayed home from work....we were lazy. And Lilly was so cranky from not feeling well! I convinced her that chicken broth was juice to get more liquids in her! LOL! Last night she had an awful cough...I wanted to sleep on the floor in her room but was swayed to a million pillows to keep my head elevated in our room...which was good. I needed the sleep!

This morning I went into work early and busted out a bunch of work before I had to come home to be with Lilly. Shawn had to work. But atleast I got caught up on a bunch of stuff.  I think Lilly is on the upward swing of things.  Not nearly as whiney or cuddly as yesterday.  Hopefully tonight will be a good night for her!

Between the days I took off last week and the days I took off this week and our vacation at the end of the month, I think I've pretty much exhausted my time off for awhile. Too bad I kinda like this staying at home thing while getting paid! Heck the working from home part really isn't that bad...either....:)


Bye for now:) Off to tend to running nose munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment