Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let me admit something.

...I suck at blogging.

I want to be better I really do. I want our family to have a place to check in on all of our happenings. I want a place where I can share some memories with people. But I can't seem to update often enough. LOL.

On to better things...
Lilly is....9 months on Friday. Yes it is possible. And it makes me sad that she is growing up too fast! She is army crawling through our house. Not because she can't get on her hands and knees but because she doesn't want to stay there! LOL! She gets on her hands and knees. She rocks back and forth. And then she decides its more fun to crawl on her belly :) She says Dada quite well. And as for momma. I get a mmmmmm...but I know it means momma :)

It was 80 here yesterday...a glimmer of hope that us in the Pacific Northwest maybe...just maybe might has a Summer! We played in the Sunshine at the park. I sincerely believe that Wilsonville has some of the best parks. Im not sure that Lilly entirely enjoys the water features yet but her Mommy and Daddy sure enjoy playing with her in them :)


We are very excited that we are participating in Wilsonville's Relay for Life! Both Shawn and I have lost many family members -- mostly our grandpa's to Cancer! Its a very real thing for us. And we have the opportunity to raise awareness and give back to the cause! Here is the link to donate to us!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=22069560&pg=personal&fr_id=30711&fl=en_US&et=XoolFF7Ggu2_3Gwm5S-_ew..&s_tafId=63081

In our fundraising efforts, I've also opened a Scentsy Party on my website: www.jessicavarwig.scentsy.us all commission earned from this party will go to Relay for Life/American Cancer Society! Be sure to shop from the Relay for Life Party!

I think this is a decent update for now :)

Love, The Varwigs

No comments:

Post a Comment