Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho...it off to camping we will go!

We are camping this weekend with some wonderful friends and their family this weekend.

Now let me set the stage...When I camped as a teenager my parents took us camping. We had to haul our own water in! There were no showers. We plugged our nose and used the horrible outhouse as fast as possible. We might have been better off peeing in the woods! But it was an experience! And I am thankful that they enlightened our lives with our camping trips.

However, this trip is much more my style! There is a clubhouse. A pool. Showers. Washer & Dryer. At the beach. It may not be "camping to some" but there will be a tent and a propane stove so I consider it camping.
Now on to other matters. I may have slightly procrastinated. But thats okay. It just means that the next 48 hours will be a camping preparing extravaganza! Which is just a fru fru name for me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Shopping, packing, preparing and hoping that I don't sit in hours of traffic due to last minute errands on my way out of town.

Okay no more blogging. I have lists to make, finish, and change and rewrite! :)
Happy 4th of July! Enjoy time with friends and family this weekend I know I will while I sitting by the pool...I mean camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment