Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update...

So it has come to my attention that I once again I've been neglecting to update.  Im actually concerned since I obviously have more time now then I will once Ms. Lilly decides to make her apperance.  But I'll do the best I can and try to update as often as I remember.  Hopefully that won't be at 2am when the baby is done nursing!

Speaking of Ms. Lilly...her due date is a week from tomorrow and could come pretty much any time now!  Im happy to say that her nursery is complete.  The carseat is in the car. Hospital bags are packed except for the last minute items that will need to be added.  And there is a list of those items on top of the bags.  The only thing we still need is our breast pump since I will be coming back to work in January we wanted to get a double electric one.  Which are quite spendy but we've saved up our gift cards and will be picking this up before the end of the week.  I feel like we are as ready as we are going to be.  I wish she would just decide to make her appearance.  The Doctor told me today...that it really can be anytime now!  Friday is my last day of work but overall the temp covering my leave is trained and ready to go!  So Im okay with being done as soon as Lilly decides to come.  I don't know that I've ever been so excited, nervious and scared at the same time before...but I know that God has everything ordained in his perfect timing and perfect plan...

We also recently had maternity pictures done! They were lots of fun and I will upload them when I am home later....

No comments:

Post a Comment