Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday...

2 weeks ago I decided to venture out of my norm and take a class at the gym - Zumba. Zumba sounded like great fun. They say that anyone and everyone can do it. I loved the class it was fun, it was hip, the time flew by and didn't even seem like a torturous exercise class. My left ankle hurt quite a bit afterwards...then this weekend it seemed to get worse. I guess I sprained it. Maybe Zumba isn't for everyone. Im totally bummed I can't go tonight and that I have an ace bandage on.

Shawn found this little house for sale. Its only 145,000! Its a small house but I think it would be an okay starter home. Atleast we would be earning equity! We are suppose to go and look at it tonight...Pray for us...we weren't really looking for a house quite yet but it could be a fun project. The only problem...the roof! Shawn says we can fix it though! What do you guys think??



2 comments:

  1. Its nice. Do you have more pictures? What things need to be fixed on the roof?

    ReplyDelete